(12) Macro Support Features
The graph page measurement units (“inches”, “millimeters”, “points”) is now available for use in macros. The page measurements feature enables macro writers to make their macros work on different international units.
Also the legend state (on, off) may now be controlled. Controlling the legend state has two uses: 1) preventing the display of a legend for aesthetic reasons and 2) preventing the display of an extremely long legend in situations where this happens (scatter plot using different symbol colors, for example).
(1) Microsoft Office Style Ribbons
(2) New Property Browser
(3) User Interface Improvements
(4) Improved Graph Page Navigation
(5) Worksheet Improvements
(6) Report Improvements
(7) New Curve Fitting Features
(8) New Statistics Features
(9) New Analysis and Transform Language Features
(10) New Graphing Features
(11) Application Support Features