Registered employers are required to submit their applications under SBL Scheme at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the seminar by following the below steps:-
1. Go to hrdf portal
2. Scroll down to “Application Procedures” and follow the steps
- Login and Launch eTRiS
- Click on 'Application'
- Select from menu ‘Grant’ >’Apply Grant’
- Select SBL from menu 'Scheme Code' > 'Apply'
- Then fill up the form accordingly.
- For detailed instructions kindly download User Guide (External) and go to Section 6 Grant Application with Scheme Code: SBL
Note : Attach relevant supporting documents:-
Training Grant Claims
Training Grant claims will be paid upon submission of the claim form by the employers after the completion of the training programme. It should be submitted by using the online claim form of which can be obtained from HRDF officers or the website. To avoid any delays in processing claims, employers should ensure that the form is complete and correct. Relevant receipts must also be included. All copies of receipts or supporting documents must be certified by the employer.
- Login to HRDF Portal and launch eTRiS.
- Click on 'Application' icon
- Select from menu, click on 'Claim'.
- Choose either you want to 'Submit Claims with Grants' or 'Submit Other Claims'.
- Please fill in the online form together with the supporting document, then click on 'Submit' button.
- Click here to start claim.
The claim form must be signed by an authorized officer from the employer’s side or any officer holding the post as specified in the claim form. Claims must be submitted upon completion of training and all costs have been paid. The claim form must be submitted no later than June 30 the next year.
Payment will not be made if the trainees did not attend the full training programme. A trainee is deemed to have completed the training programme if he had followed at least 75% of them and takes all the examinations / tests, if needed.
Cheque or credit statement (E-disbursement) will be posted to employers. The statement for each calculation/payment will be given as well for reference.