| For organisations that need to train a number of staff simultaneously, we can bring our training to your site. If you wish to align and develop the various skills of your team or department, an return of investment in our Customized Onsite Training will pay significant dividends.
Our experienced trainers can tailor the course to meet your organisation's particular needs and the level of experience and expertise of your participants. They can work with small or large groups, and they are skilled at ensuring that each and every trainee gets the most out of the course.
For further details, and to arrange training at your site for any of our services, contact our Training Coordinator. If your organisation doesn't have the space or facilities to hold a training course onsite, or you don't have a suitable local venue, then we can run corporate training days at one of our Training Centre.
Why you should choose us as your Customised In-house Training Provider:
• We will match your company with the most suitable and qualified trainer from our pool of qualified trainers
• We can work with you to measure the effectiveness of the training
• Training a whole team/department off-site can cause staffing issues. If employees are trained on-site, they are still available in case of emergency
• It is a more cost-effective/economical option than sending a whole group and footing the bill for travel/accommodation expenses .
• You will help your company save training cost as group discounts are applicable and we will advise you on how to claim for training grants under the HRDF SBL Scheme.
Technological Solution Services
We provide independent training advise and technical jump-start services through our highly qualified consultants and reliable technology partners. Technical services technical computing to application development.
For organisations who wish to outsource part of their training activities, we offer a comprehensive training cum technical services package that includes: Identifying Training Needs; Developing Total Training Plans; Implementation of Training Plans; and Co-ordination and Administration of Training Programmes.